Set of 6 pouches
- Outdoorsman line of entrees offer 1-serving, high-calorie, high-protein, high-octane meals for adventurers going it solo—or not ready to share
- Prepare and eat directly from the package: Remove oxygen absorber, add 1.5 cups boiling water, stir well and let sit; meal is ready in 15 min.
- Contains wheat and milk
- Free of soy, nuts and peanuts
- 10-year shelf life
- Empty pouch can be upcycled for free through TerraCycle
- Backpacker’s Pantry is 100% wind powered and donates 1% of of all sales to 1% for the Planet or other conservation efforts
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Freeze-dried elbow pasta, red beans, freeze-dried cheddar cheese, freeze-dried cooked beef, tomato powder, onion, chili powder, organic dried tomato flakes, apple cider vinegar, garlic, sea salt, pure cane sugar, savory soup base, cocoa powder, cinnamon, cumin seed, ground rice hulls, cayenne pepper, allspice, clove.
Best UseBackpacking Serving Size2 cups Servings per Container1 serving(s) Calories Per Serving540 Calories from Fat162 Total Fat18 grams Saturated Fat8 grams Trans Fat0 grams Cholesterol75 milligrams Sodium1210 milligrams Carbohydrates64 grams Potassium875 milligrams Dietary Fiber7 grams Sugars9 grams Protein35 grams MeatBeef Net Weight4.6 ounces